Chocolate Toffee Biscotti
Sumber : Kak Ray
Adapted from Baking: From My Home to Yours .
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tbsp. instant espresso powder
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
3/4 stick (6 tbsp.) unsalted butter, softened
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs, beaten
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cup almonds, roughly chopped
1/2 cup toffee bits
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
4 ounces white chocolate (for garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, instant espresso powder, baking soda and baking powder.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, using the paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar on high speed until fluffy (about 2 minutes).
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix for another 2 minutes.
- With the mixer on low speed, slowly add the dry ingredients.
- As soon as the dry ingredients have been incorporated into the batter, remove the bowl from the machine and add the almonds, toffee bits and chocolate chips. You can use a wooden spin to stir them into the dough, but I prefer to use my hands.
- Once you've incorporated all the ingredients, divide the dough in half and roll each half into a log about 12 inches long.
- Carefully transfer the logs to the parchment-lined baking sheet. With your hand, flatten each log so that it's roughly an inch high and about 2 inches wide.
- Bake the logs for 25 minutes. The logs will spread a bit and may even crack a bit, but don't worry.
- After 25 minutes, remove the logs from the oven and let them cool for 30 minutes.
- Using a serrated knife, carefully slice the logs into biscotti. Each biscotto should be about three-quarters of an inch wide. Transfer the biscotti back to the baking sheet and stand them upright.
- Once you've sliced the logs into biscotti, return the biscotti to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Once the biscotti are done, place them on a wire rack to cool.
- When the biscotti are completely cooled, melt the white chocolate over a double boiler. Using a whisk or a fork, drizzle the melted chocolate all over the tops of the biscotti. Let the chocolate set before serving the biscotti.
Note: You should get anywhere from 20 to 24 biscotti (depending on how wide the slices are). Store the biscotti in an airtight container for up to a week.
Resipi ini telah dikunjungi sebanyak 10900 times kali.
di sini untuk melihat semua resipi di bawah kategori Aneka Roti dan Pastri
|Tiada attachment file yang bersangkutan dengan resipi ini.
| Feedback Pengunjung
|There are no user comments for this question. Be the first to post a comment. Click Here
| Resipi Berkaitan
- Sardine Roll
- Pizza Goreng
- Roti Gulungan Sardin Anim
- Cream Puff
- Homemade Roti Canai
- Roti Naik
- Chicken Pie
- Roti Kentang
- Roti Sandwich
- Temosa Makteh
- Pizza Yanti
- Bun Sosej Mini
- Kebab Zunita
- Cream Cheese Tart Yanti
- Mexican Bun
- Sweet Bun
- Chicken Pie Jeni
- Burger Bun
- Cheese Bun
- Roti Bawean
- Boston Banoffee Pie
- Pai Beri Biru
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Cheddar Cheese Bread
- Sweet Dinner Rolls
- Pratha Kak Nor
- Traditional Sweet Scones
- Shawarma Daging
- Dark Chocolate Bread
- Horlick Milk Loaf
- Roti Teh Hijau Jepun
- Monkey Bread
- Sunflower Seed Loaf
- Whole Grain Orange Bread