Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Sources: ROSSYA/ MamaFaMi
85g dark chocolate at room temperature (I used normal cooking chocolate)
75g self-raising flour
1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
65g butter at room temperature (I used margarine)
75g castor sugar ~ divided into 2 portions
3 eggs ~ separated
1 tablespoon milk at room temperature
50g chopped walnuts
1. Line a muffin pan with paper cups.
2. Melt chocolate in a saucepan over gently simmering water (double boiling method). Set aside to cool.
2. Sift the self-raising flour and bicarbonate of soda together.
3. In a mixing bowl, cream butter with half the sugar until light and creamy.
4. Beat in egg yolks, one at a time, followed by the cooled melted chocolate and milk.
5. Fold in sifted ingredients.
6. In a separate bowl, whisk egg whites until soft peaks form. Then beat in remaining sugar, half at a time, until mixture is just stiff.
7. Using a spatula, simply fold egg whites into the flour mixture.
8. Add in chopped walnuts.
9. Spoon mixture evenly into prepared cases.
10. Sprinkle with more chopped walnuts. (I skipped this step)
11. Bake in preheated oven at 160 C for 20 - 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
12. Cool cakes in the pan then remove.
oleh: Laily Rahman
Resipi ini telah dikunjungi sebanyak 9724 times kali.
di sini untuk melihat semua resipi di bawah kategori Aneka Muffin & Cupcake
|Tiada attachment file yang bersangkutan dengan resipi ini.
| Feedback Pengunjung
|There are no user comments for this question. Be the first to post a comment. Click Here
| Resipi Berkaitan
- Muffin Coklat Chip
- Muffin Coklat Walnut
- Muffin Blueberry
- Cheese Choco Muffin
- White Choc, Banana and Blueberry Cupcakes
- Chocolate Chips Muffin Nigella Lawson
- Banana Muffin
- Chocolate Chips Muffin
- Choc Chip Banana Muffin
- Lemon Cream Cheese Cupcakes
- Dark Chocolate Muffin
- Double Chocolate Muffin
- Apam aka Muffin Pisang Coklat
- Choc Chip Cream Cheese Muffin
- Nutella Banana Muffins
- Triple Choc. Muffin
- Banana Chocolate Chip
- Muffin Coklat Walnut
- Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chips Muffin
- Chocolate Almond Cherry Muffins
- Nuttela Frosted Choc Chip Muffin
- Mango Muffin
- Banana Chocolate Muffin
- Sour Blueberry Muffin
- Muffin Nangka
- Hazel Nut Chocolate Chip Banana Muffin
- American Sticky Prune Muffin