Resipi ID : 576
Dihantar pada :2007-03-31 at 1:38 AM
Penulis: Laily Rahman [email@example.com]
Online URL : http://www.resipi.net/cookbook//question.php?ID=576
Sources: ROSSYA/ MamaFaMi
85g dark chocolate at room temperature (I used normal cooking chocolate)
75g self-raising flour
1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
65g butter at room temperature (I used margarine)
75g castor sugar ~ divided into 2 portions
3 eggs ~ separated
1 tablespoon milk at room temperature
50g chopped walnuts
1. Line a muffin pan with paper cups.
2. Melt chocolate in a saucepan over gently simmering water (double boiling method). Set aside to cool.
2. Sift the self-raising flour and bicarbonate of soda together.
3. In a mixing bowl, cream butter with half the sugar until light and creamy.
4. Beat in egg yolks, one at a time, followed by the cooled melted chocolate and milk.
5. Fold in sifted ingredients.
6. In a separate bowl, whisk egg whites until soft peaks form. Then beat in remaining sugar, half at a time, until mixture is just stiff.
7. Using a spatula, simply fold egg whites into the flour mixture.
8. Add in chopped walnuts.
9. Spoon mixture evenly into prepared cases.
10. Sprinkle with more chopped walnuts. (I skipped this step)
11. Bake in preheated oven at 160 C for 20 - 25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
12. Cool cakes in the pan then remove.
Back to Original Question