Resipi ID : 565
Dihantar pada :2007-03-31 at 3:12 AM
Penulis: Laily Rahman [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Online URL : http://www.resipi.net/cookbook//question.php?ID=565
Source: Jo Deli Bakery
Makes 12 large muffins
180g all-purpose flour
195g superfine flour
4 tbsp cocoa powder
5 tsp baking powder or 2-1/2 tsp double action baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
210g castor sugar
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
110g butter, melted and cooled
100g chocolate chips
1/2 tsp flour for dusting chocolate chips
12 squared chunks of dark chocolate
1. Preheat oven at 200 degC. Line muffin tray with paper cups.
2. Sift flours, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt into a mixing bowl. Add sugar into the flour mixture. Use a whisk to lightly blend the mixture.
3. In another mixing bowl, combine egg, milk and melted butter.
4. Lightly dust chocolate chips with flour (to prevent sinking in batter).
5. Make a well in the middle of dry ingredients. Add the wet ingredients and mix just until all the flour is moistened. Fold chocolate chips into batter. The batter should look lumpy. Do not overmix.
6. Scope 1 tbsp of batter into each muffin cup. Place a dark chocolate chunk in the centre of each muffin. Cover chocolate chunks with the remaining batter.
7. Reduce temperature to 180degC and bake muffins for 25-30 minutes or until well risen.
8. Transfer to wire racks to let cool.
Back to Original Question