|Title: Banana Muffin
1 1/2 cup self raising flour
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup milk
1 egg, lightly beaten
3 large bananas, mashed
1. Preheat oven to 175C.
2. Lay paper cases in muffins tins and grease bottom only of paper cases.
A - In a large bowl, put flour in.
B - Combine sugar, egg, oil, milk and mashed bananas.
3. Incorporate B into A and using a metal fork, fold in the flour till just moistened.
4. Divide mixture equally into 3 bowls.
- Leave the first bowl plain.
- Add a couple dashes of cinnamon powder to the 2nd bowl and
- Add a generous amount of raspberry chips to the 3rd bowl.
5. Spoon mixture into the muffin tins and then bake for about 25 - 30 mins or until a pick/skewer inserted comes out clean.
6. Stand muffins for about 5 mins before turning out to cool on a wire tray.
Note: To produce a light and fine textured muffin, do not overbeat. Fold mixture lightly till just moistened. The mixture should still be lumpy!
|Authored by: Laily Rahman on Sat, Mar 31st, 2007 at 7:30 AM
This question has been viewed 12875 times so far.
|Online URL: http://www.knowledgebase-script.com/demo/question.php?ID=566
Powered by phpkb
from Chadha Software Technologies (INDIA)