|Title: Aloha Cheesecake
Sumber : Wahid Abdul
1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons milk
2 large eggs
1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
1 kiwi, sliced
- Combine vanilla wafer crumbs and melted butter; press onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350°F (175°C)F.for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and milk, mixing at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in chopped macadamia nuts and pour over the crust.
- Bake at 350°F (175°C) F. for 45 minutes.
- Loosen the cake from the rim of the pan; cool before removing from the pan. Chill.
- Garnish the top with sliced kiwi.
Makes 12 servings.
|Authored by: Aida Rashid on Thu, Sep 28th, 2006 at 7:30 AM
This question has been viewed 7607 times so far.
|Online URL: http://www.knowledgebase-script.com/demo/question.php?ID=123
Powered by phpkb
from Chadha Software Technologies (INDIA)