|Title: Choc Chip Banana Muffin
Sumber : Allrecipes.com
Kiriman : Mummy Roz
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup mashed ripe bananas
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, combine the egg, oil, yogurt and vanilla.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in bananas and chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
|Authored by: jeni on Thu, Feb 21st, 2008 at 7:30 AM
This question has been viewed 12234 times so far.
|Online URL: http://www.knowledgebase-script.com/demo/question.php?ID=869
Powered by phpkb
from Chadha Software Technologies (INDIA)