|Title: Double Chocolate Muffin|
Source: http://quickneasytr eats.blogspot.com / Mami Montel
1 3/4 cup plain flour
1 tsp bicarbonate soda
3/4 cup brown sugar (original is castor sugar)
1/4 cup cocoa powder
100g butter, melted
3/4 cup plain yoghurt
1/2 cup chocolate milk (original is regular white milk)
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven at 180C
2. Sieve flour, bicarbonate soda and cocoa powder together then stir in sugar
3. Beat egg and vanilla essence together, add in all the wet ingredients to into flour mixture
4. Fold together using a fork until the flour is dampened, but not smooth.
5. Spoon mixture evenly into lined or greased muffin tray.
6. Bake for 20 mins or until the until skewer comes out clean.
|Authored by: Laily Rahman on Sat, Mar 31st, 2007 at 7:30 AM
This question has been viewed 9882 times so far.
|Online URL: http://www.knowledgebase-script.com/demo/question.php?ID=579|
Powered by phpkb from Chadha Software Technologies (INDIA)